Friday, February 12, 2016

"Prep in the Rain is Now FREE


A few months ago I was sitting inside the house feeling a little cabin fever because of several weeks of constant rain. If it wasn't raining the ground was just so muddy you couldn't walk on it. I began to feel like I wasn't getting anything accomplished at home. 

I was inspired by this moment to write a book about the things you can do as a prepper when you can't be outside. If it's raining and you are stuck indoors, what kind of things can you do to help prepare yourself and your family for emergencies.

I had the book written in a few days but set it aside for almost 3 months before I finally decided to edit it and build a cover for it. Now it's available on Amazon.com as a Kindle ebook. It is available at regular price for $.99. (if you are reading this between February 11 and February 16, 2016 the book is free to download.)

No comments:

Post a Comment