Sunday, August 31, 2014

Do We Need to Write on Paper Anymore?

It is the digital age, at time where everything we do seems to be done on the computer or on the cloud by some sort of mobile device. 

I have begun to wonder if there is even need for paper anymore. We can have receipts sent to our cell phones or emails. We can write letters on Facebook. We don't even read our books on paper anymore. We all have tablets. 

I find that it is easier to dictate what I want to write onto my phone than it os to find a moment to sit down and write Somerjing on a keyboard. 

What I do still use paper for is getting my ideas out. I still walk around with a composition book I keep nores and ideas in. It is also great for doodling in. It's harder to doodle freely on a computer or tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment