Saturday, August 23, 2014

Writing in Bed

I am writing these words while I'm laying in bed. You may be asking how am I writing while I'm in bed. The easy answer is I'm dictating into my phone.

Sometimes I have great ideas while I'm trying to go to sleep. These are the moments when I am most inspired to write. When this happens I either turn on the light grab my notebook and write down the ideas, or I grab my cell phone open a document and start dictating what I want to write.

If you are sleeping next to someone and they happen to be in the bed with you, dictating may be rather annoying. If you were talking to your cell phone, you might get slapped by a person trying to sleep. This might be the moment you may need to get up and go to the living room and sit in for the computer and start typing. Your significant other will appreciate it, and you will most likely get more written.

No comments:

Post a Comment