Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Well I was going to try and write something...

I'm sitting here on my lunch break trying to think of something to write about. I wanted to update my blog but what to write about has been rather difficult. 

I'm trying to find something I can write about on a regular basis. I am thinking about letting you read my thoughts as they come out of my brain. Sometimes they makes sense but most of the time what comes out is utter nonsense.

I am hoping I can find something I can share with you every day when I am on my lunch break. I will sit down and write several things that I have been thinking about and then spend time dictating it on to my blog. This will allow me to release some of the creative juices that don't get released when I am working in the store.

One of the things I have thought about doing is writing sections of the books I have outlined in my notebook. There are probably about two dozen books I have outlined and have yet to sit down to write. If I can get myself to write for at least 15 to 20 minutes then I will have a decent size blog post to send out to you. 

My only worry is it won't be interesting and you will just laugh at me and walk away from the blog. I guess it's not really the reason I write the blog. Usually I write to focus my mind and think about the things I want to write about. I write about things that are going on in my day so I can leave them on the blog instead of allowing them in my writing. 

I think what I'm going to do right now is to finish some of the outlines that are towards the last few pages of my notebook. I started them with a chapter number in mind and I write down the ideas for each chapter. If I can come up with enough ideas to make an entire book then I can go ahead and start writing it. I have three of these notebooks I have filled up. There are dozens of outlines in them so I will never run out of things to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment