Thursday, October 29, 2015

It's National Chocolate Day

I can't think of anybody who doesn't like chocolate. I guess there are a few of them. Once in a while I will come across a stranger who does not like chocolate. I usually tell them I can't be friends with them.

It's national chocolate day and I think it's a good excuse to eat as much chocolate as possible. You can have chocolate chip cookies or a box full of chocolates or just go to the candy aisle of your grocery store and buy as many snickers and Milky Way's as possible. I think my favorite chocolate is fudge. It's so easy to make now with that microwave recipe. It might not be as good as real footage but it will satisfy the chocolate urge.

I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do today for national chocolate day but I am sure I will find something I can eat. They make all kinds of chocolate flavored cereal's. My favorite is that cereal by Kellogg's called Krave. When lunchtime comes around I will probably have a sandwich and then pig out on some chocolate chip cookies. Then tonight I will make sure there's plenty of footage for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment