Saturday, October 31, 2015

Awesome Halloween Morning Sunrise



I got to work early this morning so my lunch break was around 7:30. When I walked out the door this is the sunrise I saw. Beautiful orange yellow clouds streaking across sky. It made me stop and think a little bit about the moments that passes by with me are too focused on what's inside of our heads. We don't take the time to look around and see the things that are beautiful.

As you're getting ready for your Halloween activities today, take a moment to stop what you're doing and just look around you. They're all kinds of things going on that you might miss. Look it up parents playing with her child or see a dog chasing after it's brother or sister. Take a look at the flowers or the leaves that are changing colors right now because of the cold weather. All the trees are starting to go dormant for the season. We don't always realize when this happens because were so focused on work or where we need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment