Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tired of Being Poor

If you are like me, I assume most people are, you are in debt and have been since you were a teenager. I remember getting my first credit card and feeling all grown up. I thought, "Now I can buy the things I need." not realizing the things I thought I needed were not all that important, at least not enough to get myself into debt over.

Now I am hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt, including the mortgage on the house, and I'm sitting here thinking there is no reason why I should have gotten myself into such a bog hole. There is no reason why anyone should be in such a big hole.

If I can just show people they can live a normal life and not be in debt, maybe I can help someone stay out of what is killing most people in the United States. Then maybe along the way I can figure out how to get myself out of debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment