Sunday, March 13, 2016

Third Book Written on My Facebook Fan Page

I built my personal fan page about three or four years ago. I barely do anything with it. This is not good when you're a writer and you expect to keep your readers up-to-date with what you're doing or at least tell them what's going on in your life. I thought about finding a way to post on my fan page. Writing a book on it seemed like a logical idea.

I picked a subject that not necessarily goes with what I'm doing in my life other than helping the local Cub Scout pack. I thought writing a book about the different games you can play with small groups of children might help someone out there who is having a hard time coming up with things to do with their kids.

What I'm hoping by posting a short chapter on my Facebook fan page every day is to provide regular useful information. If I can give people a reason to come by the fan page, or like the fan page, then maybe they will help spread the fact that I am here and I have a fan page and the books I write are available and maybe I will get more exposure in that way.

If none of this happens, then at least I've written another book during the course of the month and the information is there on Facebook if anybody ever wants to read it. I think it would be a good habit for me to continue to write and provide new information for the readers each and every month. If nobody wants to take it that is OK. At least I am providing the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment