Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Awesome Author Ambition

My goal at the beginning of the year was to write, edit and publish a 10,000 word book every 2 weeks. This would mean I would have 2 new books published on Amazon KDP every month.

I was able to publish one book in January and I think I will have a second one published tomorrow on March 2nd. Procrastination is a big problem in my world. I find any excuse to ignore my writing. 

I have notebooks full of outlines. I have the time now that my schedule has changed. I just need to spin an hour or two consistently everyday and get the writing done. I know I have things to say. No one will hear me if I don't get it down in the iPhone screen. 

I think this daily blogging in April will be an awesome way to get my thoughts down, to write something to get myself started. The posts don't need to be long. They just need to have a good nugget people will want to read. Here is to a great month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment